Our aims are simple
- To achieve the best possible price and provide our clients with an unrivalled service.
- To consistently maintain our excellent reputation and high standards of business practice
- To manage clients expectations and needs with sound realistic advice.
- To understand how moving home can be one of life’s more challenging experiences.
As a company we like to do things a little differently from your regular corporate or online agent. It is our firmly held belief that the best way to buy, sell or let a property is with an experienced licensed independent estate agent who knows that the internet advert is just the tip of the iceberg. Our services have only just begun once we have introduced a client to a property.
We pride ourselves on negotiating the right price with the best possible buyer for you and your circumstances. We are extremely ‘hands on’ in managing the sale right through to the exchange of contracts and ultimately completion.
From verifying and having a clear view on the intended purchasers finance arrangements; to managing a chain of transactions and co-ordinating with other agents and solicitors, we have the knowledge and experience to ensure the transaction runs smoothly and you are kept appraised every step of the way.
We aim to provide a highly personal and professional service for all our clients, backed by the latest in modern technology. Our office is staffed by friendly, knowledgeable and mature people with many years of experience in the industry, all of whom live locally. We are therefore able to give a comprehensive and balanced service to all our customers.
The Sales Procedure
- Free, no obligation property valuation & market advice.
- Property take on with colour photography and elevated high level imagery when required.
- Production of detailed particulars creating a high quality visual representation of your property and printing of high quality glossy brochures, floorplans, and EPC (Energy Performance Certificate).
- A full and targeted telephone marketing campaign and ‘matching’ with our extensive database of active applicants searching for property with registered requirements.
- 24/7 advertising on our website and the leading national property portals including Rightmove & Zoopla.
- High Street office with illuminated window displays for you property.
- A highly visible ‘for sale’ board.
- Arranging accompanied viewings six days a week - we ensure we gather as much information about the applicant as possible to ensure they really are suited to your property – followed up with feedback after the appointment.
- Receiving offers and negotiating the best price.
- Personal guidance and updates throughout the conveyance procedure through to the day of completion.
The Lettings Procedure
We provide a professional service for landlords and tenants dealing with the letting of residential properties from one bedroom apartments to substantial detached family homes. As a well known village agent for over 30 years we have a wealth of experience and understanding of the requirements of our landlords and tenants. Our expert knowledge of matching criteria associated with the village and surrounding districts ensures a tenancy is established in the best interest of all parties. We build well forged relationships with tenants with the result that many are ongoing renewals.
Our experienced lettings service is tailored specifically to your property and we provide advice and recommendation on all aspects of the tenancy, including:
- A full marketing and advertising programme is implemented for your rental property, using the same methods as for our sales.
- We have high demand for rental property and accordingly we have stringent procedures before selecting the most suitable applicant for your property.
- Reference checks carried out with employers and bank status reports requested, including income suitability.
- Independent inventory services and meter readings (if required).
- Preparation of tenancy agreements.
- Deposit held in an audited client account and registered with a Tenancy Deposit Scheme providing compliant tenancy deposit protection.
- Manage the let from the first enquiry through to moving in day.
Landlords’ costs (calculated on the rental price)
- Fully managed fees @ 18% inc Vat
- Find a Tenant & Rent collection fees @ 12% inc Vat
- Inventory charges: from £125.00 - £250.00 inc Vat (depending on size of property)
- Check in/out charges: from £100.00 - £250.00 inc Vat (depending on size of property)