Services & Fees
- Free, no obligation property valuation & market advice.
- Property take on with colour photography and elevated high level imagery when required.
- Production of detailed particulars creating a high quality visual representation of your property and printing of high quality glossy brochures, floorplans, and EPC (Energy Performance Certificate).
- A full and targeted telephone marketing campaign and ‘matching’ with our extensive database of active applicants searching for property with registered requirements.
- 24/7 advertising on our website and the leading national property portals including Rightmove & Zoopla.
- High Street office with illuminated window displays for you property.
- A highly visible ‘for sale’ board.
- Arranging accompanied viewings six days a week - we ensure we gather as much information about the applicant as possible to ensure they really are suited to your property – followed up with feedback after the appointment.
- Receiving offers and negotiating the best price.
- Personal guidance and updates throughout the conveyance procedure through to the day of completion.
We provide a professional service for landlords and tenants dealing with the letting of residential properties from one bedroom apartments to substantial detached family homes. As a well known village agent for over 30 years we have a wealth of experience and understanding of the requirements of our landlords and tenants. Our expert knowledge of matching criteria associated with the village and surrounding districts ensures a tenancy is established in the best interest of all parties. We build well forged relationships with tenants with the result that many are ongoing renewals.
As an ARLA propertymark agent we have CMP (Client Money Protection) insurance in place protecting rental money that a tenant pays to us as their letting agent.
Our experienced lettings service is tailored specifically to your property and we provide advice and recommendation on all aspects of the tenancy, including:
- A full marketing and advertising programme is implemented for your rental property, using the same methods as for our sales.
- We have high demand for rental property and accordingly we have stringent procedures before selecting the most suitable applicant for your property.
- Reference checks carried out with employers and bank status reports requested, including income suitability.
- Independent inventory services and meter readings (if required).
- Preparation of tenancy agreements.
- Deposit held in an audited client account and registered with a Tenancy Deposit Scheme providing compliant tenancy deposit protection.
- Manage the let from the first enquiry through to moving in day.
Landlords' Costs (calculated on the rental price)
- Fully managed fees @ 18% inc Vat
- Find a Tenant & Rent collection fees @ 12% inc Vat
- Inventory charges: from £125.00 - £250.00 inc Vat (depending on size of property)
- Check in/out charges: from £100.00 - £250.00 inc Vat (depending on size of property)
Tenants' costs (calculated on the rental price)
- Tenant fee per property £240.00 inclusive of Vat. This includes writing to previous landlords or letting agents, writing to the tenants employer, applying for a bank status request to the tenants bank, writing to personal referees, drawing up the tenancy agreement and supplying copies.
- Check in/out charge: from £100.00 - £250.00 inc Vat (depending on size of property)
- Six weeks rent required to be used as a security deposit (refundable at the end of the tenancy subject to satisfactory check out report)
- Rent to be paid monthly in advance